Hearing Aids and Hearing Devices from Hearing Aid Associates Near Rehoboth Beach DE
Receive the personalized solutions you need for your hearing loss with help from Hearing Aid Associates. Contact our local audiology practice for a wide array of digital hearing aids. Our certified audiologist will help you select and get fitted for the best hearing device for your specific level of hearing loss.
Located out of Millsboro DE, we serve all of southeastern Delaware including Dagsboro, Georgetown, Rehoboth Beach DE and other surrounding locations. Call our audiology practice to get started finding your perfect hearing aid!
Types of Hearing Aids
Work with our audiologist, Matthew Favinger, M.S., F-AAA, to choose between a number of hearing device options including:
- Invisible-In-The-Canal: IIC hearing aids are placed further in the ear canal so the device is nearly invisible. Similar Completely-In-Canal (CIC) hearing aids are also customized to fit inside the canal and out of sight, except for a small handle to remove the device. These hearing devices are best suited for individuals with moderate or slight hearing loss.
- Behind-The-Ear: BTE hearing aids are used for more extreme hearing loss. A plastic tube connects an earbud inside the canal to a device placed behind the patient’s ear which amplifies sound. They are available in both smaller or larger styles.
- Receiver-In-Canal: This hearing aid has a similar device to BTE hearing aids that is also placed behind the individual’s ear. The design for RIC hearing aids is less noticeable, though, and can be used for light to more acute hearing loss.
- In-The-Canal and In-The-Ear: ITC and ITE hearing aids are custom created to fit in the outer portion of your ear or the ear canal, with several color options to match your skin tone.
- Made-for-iPhone: Some of the latest hearing aids are now smartphone compatible. Made-for-iPhone hearing devices can connect with your iPhone, letting you conveniently adjust volume through an app. Other smart hearing aids provide additional innovative solutions, like adapting to the noise-level of your environment.
You’ll find all these types of hearing aids and more at Hearing Aid Associates. We proudly carry hearing aids from the world’s leading hearing device manufacturers: Siemens, Oticon, Starkey, ReSound, Widex, and Unitron hearing aids. Find hearing aids specific for tinnitus, single ear hearing loss and more at Hearing Aid Associates.
Find Your Ideal Hearing Device
Contact Hearing Aid Associates when you’re looking for reliable hearing services and inexpensive hearing aids in and around Millsboro and Rehoboth Beach DE. We offer the best prices around and personalized care from southern Delaware’s trusted hearing specialists since 1984.
Find your perfect fit for hearing devices and start hearing the world around you again!